https://misterbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1596-002-Mister-Beee-at-WVUP-Job-Fair.jpg 480 640 Coleman Geiger https://misterbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Mister-Bee-Logo_main.png Coleman Geiger2022-01-04 10:38:132022-12-19 10:36:362021 Recognition of Mister Bee and its Products and Commitment to Community Is Appreciated
2021 Recognition of Mister Bee and its Products and Commitment to Community Is Appreciated
We enjoyed a banner year at Mister Bee Potato Chips in 2021, thanks to our loyal customers, employees, vendors, and supporters.
Installation of a new technologically-advanced fryer and other upgrades have allowed us to secure more business and to hire 20 new employees as we grow.
Queen Bee Mary Anne Ketelsen and the company secured many notable awards, including but not limited to:
- Best West Virginia-Made Food Product – West Virginia Living magazine
- 2021 Sharp Shooter — WV Executive Magazine
- Heart of Our Community Recognition – YMCA of Parkersburg
- 2021 Distinguished Citizen of the Year Award — Blennerhassett Lodge 79 Fraternal Order of Police
- Sword of Athena Award for ingenuity — 2021 West Virginia Living magazine
There were many ways we gave back to the community, including the award of the Mary Anne Ketelsen STEM Scholarship Program to four West Virginia college students seeking to further their education for careers in the oil and gas industry.